Brightview Senior Living
We will be performing 2 shows at this location. This is a new venue for us, so please allow extra time to park and meet up to allow for any delays that may arise.
Saturday, April 22, 2017
- 1:30 arrival. We will meet in the lobby
- We perform our first show at 2:00 SHARP
- The show will run approximately 25 minutes
- We will then be escorted to another section of the senior care center where we will perform our 2nd show.
- Both shows should be finished by 3:00 pm
396 Forest Ave, Paramus
WHAT TO WEAR
- Black & White Outfit (including tank top)
- Shoes: Dance boots for all. Half-soles for Minis. Pirouettes for Juniors & Seniors
- Hair in a high ponytail & wearing sequin headband
- Light make-up (not as bright as stage make-up), HOT PINK lipstick.
- must have good attendance to their weekly Performance Team class
- have good attendance in their other weekly dance classes
Gotta Dance has a minimum participant requirement. We reserve the right to cancel the event if we do not meet the required number of participants. Each dancer must be accompanied by an adult chaperone that evening throughout the performance.