Tutor Time & regent care center holiday shows
On this day we will be performing twice on one night! Please allow ample travel time so that you are not late. We must start our shows on time and will not be able to wait for anyone.
Friday, December 16, 2016
4:30 pm: Arrive at Tutor Time
- 368 N Midland Ave, Saddle Brook
- We perform 5:00 SHARP
- The show will run approximately 20 minutes.
6:00 pm: Dancers arrive in lobby of Regent Care Center.
- Address and directions below (sometimes GPS directions can be misleading)
- We will promptly set up and be ready to perform at 7:00 SHARP
Regent Care Center
50 Polifly Road, Hackensack
map the address is above, but the entrance is at South Newman Street.
From Market Street:
- Go straight. it will turn into Essex street.
- Stay on Essex and you will pass Hackensack Hospital on your Left
- Soon after, you will see a McDonalds on your Right, that is South Newman Street. That is where you make your Right..
- Regent Care Center is the second building on your right, across from the imaging center.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Criss-cross leotard
- Tan dance tights and dance boots (Seniors, bring ballet slippers/pointe shoes)
- Hair in a low bun.
- Light make-up (not as bright as stage make-up), RED lipstick.
- Rhinestone headband
- Holiday Costume
FREE for dancers and parent/guardian
- must have good attendance to their weekly Performance Team class
- have good attendance in their other weekly dance classes
- must attend the scheduled dress rehearsal(s) on Thursday, December 8th and Saturday, December 10th (time TBA)
We need confirmation that you will be performing at this event no later than Thursday, October 13, 2015
Our permission slip/release form (submitted electronically)
Gotta Dance has a minimum participant requirement. We reserve the right to cancel the event if we do not meet the required number of participants. Each dancer must be accompanied by an adult chaperone that evening throughout the performance.