Spread some holiday cheer to some Children and their families that may not be spending Christmas at home this year. St. Joe's Children's Hospital has a beautiful little stage right in the hospital! Better yet, their auditorium is equipped with television cameras that will broadcast our performance LIVE throughout the hospital! This is a wonderful opportunity for our Performance Team to use their talent to help make someone who is sick or injured smile for an evening.
For more information on Giggle's Theatre, visit the Medical Missions Website.
Thursday, December 15, 2016
4:30 pm: Dancers arrive in the lobby. We will be escorted up to the Theater on the 2nd floor as a group so please don't be late.
5:00 pm: We will run a short dress rehearsal on the stage. Then we will let our audience in while we go backstage to get ready for the show.
6:00 pm: Showtime!
St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
703 Main Street
FREE for dancers and spectators
WHAT TO WEAR (not yet updated for 2016. Check back later)
- Cap-sleeved leotard & black shorts.
- Tan dance tights and dance boots.
- Hair in a high bun.
- Light make-up (not as bright as stage make-up), RED lipstick.
- Red and white striped socks.
- Holiday Costume with accessories.
- must have good attendance to their weekly Performance Team class
- have good attendance in their other weekly dance classes
- must attend the scheduled dress rehearsal(s) on Thursday, December 8th and Saturday, December 10th (time TBA)
We need confirmation that you will be performing at this event no later than Thursday, October 13, 2016
Our permission slip/release form (submitted electronically)