#GottaDanceNJ 's Instagram #dancegoals Contest
Time to get back in shape for dance classes! Pick a dance goal that you have always wanted to achieve. Is it a flexibility goal, like a split? A strength goal, like a balance? Show us what YOU want to get better at...and then go work on it!
Upload a pictorial or video "story" of your continual progress now through Labor Day! Winners will be announced on Facebook Monday, September 8th, the first day of our fall dance season!
**See Contest Rules below Miss Rosanne's corny example ;-)
- You must follow us on Instagram (@GottaDanceNJ)
- A minimum of three (3) photos need to be uploaded to Instagram between July 23rd and September 1st, 2014 to be considered for a contest prize.
- Photos must be labeled with BOTH hashtags #GottaDanceNJ and #dancegoals
- Photos must be three (3) or more current pictures or videos documenting your progress trying to achieve a dance-related goal by the end of the summer.
- Any photo featuring a "stunt" that is too dangerous, inappropriate, or taken in a dangerous location will not be considered for a contest prize. This will be determined by the sole discretion of the Gotta Dance faculty. If you're not sure if a goal is too dangerous for you, ask us! GottaDanceNJ@gmail.com
- The Gotta Dance faculty will want in on the fun too! Any picture or video posted by a Gotta Dance teacher is just for fun and will not be considered for a contest prize. :-)
- You may enter as many photos as you like, but remember, quality counts over quantity!
- We understand certain goals need more time than a few weeks in the summer to perfect. We want to see your progress over time in your photos/videos. Progress and practicing correctly will be valued over forcing perfection and potentially causing injury to yourself.
- Be creative, keep practicing, and, most importantly, HAVE FUN THIS SUMMER!